Do you run a start-up whose business model is centred around preventing or resolving a justice or legal problem?
HiiL is looking for you! The HiiL Justice Accelerator aims to support entrepreneurs who are solving or preventing some of the biggest justice problems such as fraud, theft, tenancy & rental issues, access to basic financial services for the unbanked, access to legal and compliance services for MSMEs or individuals, family, land and employment disputes. HiiL will provide 8 startups from Kenya with an opportunity to take their startup to the next level.
You should apply if:
Your enterprise is offering innovative solutions to any of these justice issues: fraud, theft, tenancy & rental issues, land, money, family or employment.
Your solution is people-centred and helps people with unmet justice needs who struggle to access means of user-friendly justice (justice that is effective, easy to understand, affordable and accessible) to prevent or resolve their justice problems.
You have a strong team with complementary skills and a shared vision that is driven by making a positive impact in your community.
You have a strong sustainability and revenue model that shows potential and evidence that you are likely to become financially sustainable within a reasonable timeframe, whether a non-profit or for-profit.
You have ambition and sound plans to scale into different markets beyond your immediate target market.
What you get in return:
- Receive up to €10,000 non-equity funding to scale your startup
- Full training program offered by industry specialists
- Coaching and mentorship sessions
- Access to HiiL’s global network of justice leaders, legal tech organisations and top level researchers
- International exposure and potential investment opportunities
- A chance to win up to €20,000 at the Pitch event of the Innovating Justice Forum.
Apply today: Apply Here
Applications close on Friday, 31st March 2023, 00:59 EAT